Photobucket

Monday, July 2, 2012

Wednesday June 20th was the longest day in 2012. My sisters and I (that's the shooting sisters, a group of 26 like minded female photographers who are awesome!) decided to document our day with photos. So here goes mine!

Every morning is pretty much the same. Drooped the girls off at the village bus stop for school and I return home and have my morning coffee and sit down with the iPad and have about half hour on social media and write my to do list. Today I decided to have a huge clear out of my scrap supplies from when I ran classes and had the online shop.




Yes that is washing on the line!! The sun was shining and I treated the washing to a day in some warm sun! Suki loves chilling out under the lilac tree.


This Wednesday was the monthly WIBN meeting (Woman in Business) . I have been a member for a year and really enjoy our monthly lunches and learning from the 16 other woman all in business varying from an accountant to a Mary Kay demonstrator! Lunch was a chicken Ceaser Salad, which in colour looked pretty yuck LOL.



School pick up and Izzy had been competing in Hitchinbrooke's Sports Festival. Today she picked up her retainer form the orthodentis. See her sporting a huge braceless grin!Lilly returns home from school, chills on the sofa in front of Cartoon Network and a 3D DS in one hand. Don't ask what she is eating, not likely to be edible !




Returned home to a parcel from Dotcomgift with some items for me to use in an upcoming shoot. Yes that's bunting!!!







I end this post with some colour! Thats blue skies you see and the start of flowers blossoming in my garden.




Not the most exciting of days I know, but pretty much a normal day in the Bowkis household. What did you get up to on the longest day? Anything out of the ordinary? Would love to hear.

Thanks for stopping by
Anna xx

Your Life is Your Art

Please pop by my Sisters blogs and see what they also got up to. Will be adding for blog links as they go up xx

Cristina Rossi
Kat Hill
Charlotte Powles
Lauren Baker
Karen Flower

6 comments:

Cristina Rossi said...

Gorgeous and busy day Anna! Love it! xxx

Michelle Waspe Photography said...

ah, lovely images, love the sky and flowers.. sounds like you had a busy day!! xx

Karen Flower said...

Lovely photos Anna. Your day looks much more interesting than mine :-)

Kat Hill said...

Awww, so nice to get a glimpse into your day :) Gorgeous xx

Laurenbythesea said...

Love seeing a washing line in black and white. Really different! I love cloud shots too, no two could ever be the same :) Great photos Anna xx

Becky Male said...

Bit late in reading this post but really enjoyed it, It was good to see more about your life through the keyhole so to speak, loved the family shots ! A beautiful website by the way. x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx